We clean carpets because...
BARE BUTTS FEEL BEST ON CLEAN RUGS
Best Carpet Cleaners in Durham North Carolina is a premier carpet cleaning company that offers carpet and upholstery services in Durham, North Carolina. We clean, repair and remove stains from any type of carpet, rug, mat, tapestry and everything related to carpets, we are the only carpet company in the triangle that offers oriental rug cleaning services!
We also offer green eco-friendly cleaning services as well as more traditional steam and dry cleaning techniques. If you’re looking for a one-stop cleaning service company that caters to your business, that’s us! We are the carpet cleaners in Durham.
As our name states, we are the best carpet cleaning company in your area. Our professional staff offers a wide variety of chem dr, and cleaning specials to keep your rugs and mats looking in their prime. Since we are local and near you we can offer fast, same day service at the same price as the slow guys.
Is it really necessary to care for carpets? Well, yes, your health and other factors depend on it. The same as caring for our health, (eating a healthy diet, exercising often, living a life with very little stress or worries, etc) can lead to a higher quality of life the same can be said of carpets, carpet care is similar to getting a good hair trim or to going to the gym, it keeps the carpets looking healthy and it extends its longevity.
SERVICES WE OFFER
The professional staff here at Best Carpet Cleaning Durham are ready to meet your cleaning needs.
- Residential/Homes/House carpet cleaning
- Commercial/Business carpet cleaning
- Office carpet cleaning
- Area rug cleaning
- Upholstery cleaning
- Pet odor/Stain Removal
- Stain removal
- Oriental Rug Cleaning
- Carpet installation
- Move-In / Move Out carpet cleaning
- Tile and grout cleaning
- Water damage repair/restoration
- Dry rug cleaning service
- Steam rug cleaning service
- Spot clean (any mat, rug, tapestry)
- Green / Eco-friendly cleaning options available
- Carpet Stairs
PET STAIN REMOVAL
So you buy a brand new white rug and your dog has an accident on your sparkly carpet. You’re desperate looking to remove that brown stain without having to buy a new costly carpet. Well, there’s good news, there’s several ways to do that, just keep reading.
The first thing to do is neutralize the odor. You do this so your pet doesn’t think this is his territory and comes back to do more “accidents”.
THE BAKING SODA METHOD
Do you have baking soda and white vinegar at home? Great, mix those two ingredients in a plastic bottle and spray it onto the carpet. This is an easy and cheap solution that works on most cases. Vinegar is excellent at removing stains, particularly strong ones and nothing is better than baking soda for removing undesirable odors.
In order to maximize the results follow the instructions below:
- You want to blot not rub, in a few words blotting is the removal of stains without the rubbing. Place a clean cloth or some paper towels over the stained area, put a few books on top and then stand on top of the books. We know this sounds crazy but you said you wanted the stain out of your brand new rug! You can leave the books there overnight and remove them along with the cloth the following morning. Repeat this step if necessary, you want to make sure there’s no stains.
- After you have removed the books, the cloth etc it’s vinegar/baking soda spray time! Spray the area thoroughly and let it sit for about 10 to 15 minutes. As with the first step you want to blot again, put a clean cloth on top of the wet spot to soak in the wetness and odor. Feel free to sprinkle baking soda over the troubled spot, blot one more time to make the baking soda absorb the vinegar and water mixture.
- Leave it alone to dry naturally. Do not step over this spot for a few hours or until completely dry.
THE HYDROGEN PEROXIDE TECHNIQUE
Similar to the technique used above, these two ingredients can do wonders when it comes to stain and odor removal.
- Find a clean cloth and blot (never rub anything into a carpet, it will make it worse). Place this fresh cloth on top of the soiled spot and let is soak all the soiled stuff.
- Make a mixture of hydrogen peroxide and dish detergent. You also need to sprinkle some baking soda on this spot. After you have covered the spot with baking soda, spray the vinegar and dish detergent mixture into the area and let it soak there for a few minutes.
- Time to blot again. Grab a brand new towel and put some pressure on it, move the cloth again if it’s too wet or get a new one and repeat.
Hiring a contractor can be overwhelming, here are a few things to ask before you sign that contract.
- What kind of pricing do they offer? You can ask questions about pricing over the phone. It is also recommended that you shop around for a good estimate and a good pricing, ideally you should get two or three estimates before hiring a carpet cleaner.
- What type of cleaning method(s) do they use? There can be many techniques to clean carpets, from water extraction, shampoo, dry-chem, eco friendly, the options are endless, make sure you do your own research before getting on the phone with them.
- Are you bonded or insured? The use of chemicals to clean your rugs can ruin your carpets, so make sure your carpet cleaning company is insured just in case if this happens then you’re covered by their insurance. You can also request insurance proof from the carpet company to be emailed to you.
- How long will it take for my carpets to dry? This is important because it will tell you how powerful their machines are. On average it can take up to two days for carpets to dry if you use the steam method, and about two hours if you use chem dry. If they tell you longer than two days their machines might not used the latest technology so you’re better off looking for a different carpet cleaner.
- What kind of warranty do you offer? It’s common for professional companies to offer a 30-day warranty. Make sure that this warranty it is all in writing in the contract before you sign.
- Can you provide references from previous customers? This is very important as it will allow you to see references from past clients. Remember you want a carpet cleaner that experience with carpets and not just someone who's new in the business.
- Are your technicians insured? You want to have this in writing as you don't want to be held liable in case there are some incident in your house.
- Are your technicians certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration? This certification proves that the technician has received extensive training in carpet care and will deliver an excellent service.
- How long have you been in business? It's important to look for a company that has good reviews.
- What services are included in the quote in the free estimate? It's vacuuming including included?
- When the carpet cleaners arrive at your house home to clean your carpet make sure you point at any problem area or any stain so that it gets more attention. Finally, be patient before moving anything around the house. You must wait a few hours for the carpet to be fully dry before doing anything like putting furniture back in the rooms or walking around in a carpeted house.